SDFL have launched a Women’s and Youth Football League

Calgary, Alberta and Houston, Texas – May 2nd, 2019 – CAP Corporation (CAP) and the States Developmental Football League (SDFL) announced today their plans to expand the CAP Program to their two new Football leagues.

The SDFL was formed in 2012 by a team of veteran NFL players, world class Olympic athletes, and business professionals with a unique vision. Their model goes far beyond just focusing on the physical aspects of game play, it also offers education to develop well-rounded athletes who will have successful careers long after their cleats have been hung up. They have now expanded to include both a Women’s and Youth League. The women’s league tryouts begin this spring.

“SDFL is a leader in athlete safety. We are excited to expand our partnership with CAP to implement their ground breaking concussion prevention program to all our athletes. SDFL and CAP have the same philosophy about empowering athletes through education so they can take control of their own destinies in their career after football and brain health.” Garrick Jones, Commissioner and CEO.

Kim Adolphe, CAP CEO added, “While other leagues come and go, SDFL continues to expand and we are thrilled to be part of that expansion. Through our joint education programs SDFL athletes are equipped with not only the knowledge, support, and tools to lead successful careers but to take care of their brain health for life. That’s a powerful combination.”

About CAP Corporation

CAP (Concussion Active Prevention) Corporation is a science driven enterprise that has developed a novel technology offering not only a new and complementary approach to concussion prevention in sports, but an important one. CAP’s patented innovation offers the sports world the feasibility to dramatically reduce the severity of concussions before they occur by changing the athlete; beyond the technical advances currently implemented in sport.

The RAM Test and CAP technology is the only platform of its kind. This technology measures neck function relative to sport-specific requirements to assess concussion risk, and mitigate that risk with scientifically designed, sport specific exercises, independently tailored for the specific nuances of the athlete. We have developed a scientifically validated safety standard we believe all athletes in high risk sports should meet to lower the risk and prevent concussions before they occur.

About the States Developmental Football League

The States Developmental Football League is one of many developmental leagues participating in America’s most popular sport today. What sets the SDFL apart from other leagues is our 70/30 rule. 70% of our league is focused on education, personal development, business acumen, financial literacy, and community/economic development, while the other 30% of our focus is on the physical aspects of game play! We are comprised of 8 franchises that will compete each year to win the SDFL BOWL.

Founded in 2012, the SDFL developed the model for the successful developmental sports league. The recipe includes extensive profit sharing, business and financial curriculum through our 501 c3 organization SDFLCDC, and generational wealth building programs. We promote competitive excellence and strong franchises across the board. We are headquartered in Houston, Texas, and are projecting a 20 team expansion by the year 2020.

For more information contact us.